Our Moroccan Ghassoul Clay is a natural mineral clay mined in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Our Ghassoul is 100% pure, natural and fragrance free. This amazing mask has so many benefits on skin and hair.
Benefits for Skin:
- Absorbs unwanted skin grease & Oil.
- Unblock pores and protect from acne.
- Reduces dryness.
- 100% pure and natural
- Provide Cooling and hydrating.
- Improves skin clarity.
- Reduces flakiness.
- Remove Blackheads.
- Enhances skin elasticity or firmness.
- Treat and heals eczema and acne.
- Gives buttery soft skin and Removes dead skin
Benefits for Hairs:
How to Use:
- Excellent fortifier for the scalp and hair
- Reducing the secretion of sébum.
- Perfect for Dry Scalp
- Nourishes & softens your hair
- Conditioning treatment for hair
- Increase Hair Volume
- Improve hair growth
- Increase shine and gets you silky hairs
Great anti-dandruff material
- Control hair damage
Face: Add 1 table spoon to a bowl with warm water or rose water, slightly covers the Ghassoul powder, mix it well using a mask brush or wood spoon, then apply the Ghassoul past onto your face, leave for 5-8 minutes. After rinse your face with warm water. Pat dry, and moisturize with Noor Origins Argan Oil. It will leave your skin extra nourished
Hair: Mix 1-2 tsp of Ghassoul Clay with water to create a smooth, soft past. Then apply to hair from the root to the tips. Leave for about 30 seconds then rinse well before the mask dries. Wash out with your favorite shampoo for clean, refreshed hair. Follow with Argan Oil. It will leave your hair shiny.
TIPS: Use once a week to achieve best result. It is important not to let the mixture dry before you wash it and DO NOT leave it too long on hair or skin. If it stays too long may it may cause hair breakage or skin dryness.
Click Here For How to Use Ghassoul Clay
Ingredients: 100% Pure & All Natural Ghassoul Clay
Cruelty-Free | Vegan | Paraben-Free | Sulfate-Free